Re: [ADMIN] LDAP authentication fails with more than one entryreturned

От
Тема Re: [ADMIN] LDAP authentication fails with more than one entryreturned
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

As far as I understand you need to give the fully qualified DN to a user if you do simple binding. But in the pg_hba.conf I can only define a prefix that doesn’t change: “uid=”.

But because all the users come from different trees the suffix depends on the sub-tree where the user has been added to. This part of the DN can’t be configured statically in the pg_hba.conf.

Look at the DN for my example users in my play-instance of openLDAP:

uid=mhaertel,cn=ftth,ou=Teams,dc=organization_gismobile,dc=ldap_db1,dc=mydomain,dc=com

The part “cn=ftth,ou=Teams,dc=organization_gismobile” only is valid for a small subset of users and therefore I can’t define a full DN for the binding.

Regards,

Michael