Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working

От Andrea Bonomelli
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tried to uninstall/reinstall it?
Previous version installed?

On 17 August 2017 at 16:45, Tiffany Thang <tiffanythang@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I've installed pgAdmin4 v1.6 on Windows 7. The installation went fine but when I attempted to load the GUI, I got the error below. I've tried searching on the internet for a resolution but to no avail. Does anyone know what the issue is?

Inline image 1

Thanks.

Tiff

--

Andrea Bonomelli

OKAY STUDIO

+44 207 127 0764

okaystudio.co.uk / twitter facebook

This transmission is confidential and may be privileged.  It is for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee or if this email is sent to you in error, please let us know by return to info@okaystudio.co.uk and delete the message from your system.  No contract may be concluded on behalf of Okay Studio email. Okay Studio reserves the right to monitor e-mail communication through its network.

Вложения