Where is a pgAdmin III server list stored?

От Ken Winter
Тема Where is a pgAdmin III server list stored?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(0,0,0)">Ineed to migrate my pgAdmin to a new
(Windows7) computer.  My pgAdmin setup on my old (also Win 7) computer includes a couple dozen servers.  I'm hoping
class="gmail_default"style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(0,0,0)">Is the server list
ina file somewhere, and if so how do I find it?  Or if it is somehow stored "inside" of pgAdmin, is there a way to
style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(0,0,0)">~Thanks in advance for your help<br
/></div><divclass="gmail_default" style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(0,0,0)">~