Re: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites

От Vahdet Mert
Тема Re: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Ashesh,
Following your advice, I installed pgAdmin III v.1.20.0 and the Favourites menu is working perfectly:
“Manage favourites” is active all the time
when  I enter text in the query box, I can save it using the “Add favourites”
Also there is a new menu item: “Inject”
Thanks for your help,
Vahdet

From: ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:31:02 +0530
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
To: vahdet.mert@hotmail.com
CC: jinfroster@mail.ru; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

Hi Vahdet,

The logic written to enable/disable menus were dependent on the current focused control.
But - for some reason, wxWidgets was not able to get the current focused control for certain events.
And, that was resulting into not disabling few menu items for Query Editor.

It was not just applied to "Add/Manage favourite", but - also some other menu items in Edit menu.
i.e. Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, etc.

I have made some changes in the current implementation to resolve the issue.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi