Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 2:00 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-07-28 18:59:02 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Attached are:
>>
>> a) a slightly evolved version of Michael's patch disabling renegotiation
>>    by default that I'm planning to apply to 9.4 - 9.0
>>
>> b) a patch removing renegotiation entirely from master and 9.5

Note: there was already upthread a patch for that:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqQnjiDixR5qNJ86QnM++sKpyTedTNLF_vNPmVtu5xOZyQ@mail.gmail.com
But it doesn't matter much. Thanks for the final push.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest
Сообщение: Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest