Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

>> multivariate statistics
>
> This has been a long discussion. Are we getting close to a committable
> state?

Certainly not - the discussion may seem long, but it only deals with
some aspects of the patch so far. There was very little discussion of
low-level implementation details (e.g. how exactly the histograms are
built, data structures etc.) - we haven't got that far yet.