Query regarding Bind data type, precision, scale while using psqlodbc

От Abhishek Kumar
Тема Query regarding Bind data type, precision, scale while using psqlodbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I am trying to use psqlodbc native driver with my ODBC application. While using this, SQLColumns API returns me the following information for the below Data types :

1. Decimal : datatype = 2, precision = 28, scale = 6
2. Numeric : datatype = 2, precision = 28, scale = 6
3. Money :    datatype = 6, precision = 10, scale = 0

Please help me with the following questions on the above
1. Are there any known issues or limitations with the above data types ?
2. Can you please point me to some official documentation or user reference which could clearly state the bind type, c data type, precision, scale for each of the data type psqlodbc supports, such that it can be used correctly in SQLBindParam?

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar