Which version of psqlODBC should I install?

От Alberto Sottile
Тема Which version of psqlODBC should I install?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi, we are using PostgreSQL 10.23 and we would now like to use psqlODBC. Which client versions are compatible with this database version? Should I match the two version numbers and so, should I install psqlodbc_10_03_0000? Or can I just install the latest available version of psqlODBC?

Thanks.

Alberto Sottile
Dr. Alberto Sottile
, Senior Hardware Test Engineer_____
Zurich Instruments AG
Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Follow us on TwitterLinkedIn and YouTube
Вложения