Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 15:37, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> The attached v5 patch set fixes that.

I've attached an updated set of patches for this per recent conflict.

I'd like to push the 0002 patch quite soon as I think it's an
improvement to simplehash.h regardless of if we get Result Cache.  It
reuses the SH_LOOKUP function for deletes. Also, if we ever get around
to giving up performing a lookup if we get too far away from the
optimal bucket, then that would only need to appear in one location
rather than in two.

Andres, or anyone, any objections to me pushing 0002?

David

Вложения