Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 00:32, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've attached v4.

Thomas pointed out to me earlier that, per the CFbot, v4 was
generating a new compiler warning.  Andres pointed out to me that I
could fix the warnings of the unused functions in simplehash.h by
changing the scope from static to static inline.

The attached v5 patch set fixes that.

David

Вложения