Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24 June 2013 18:10, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> I will be more than happy to resign as CFM and turn it over to someone
> else if people have a problem with it.

Please don't do that (until at least the end of the CF ;-) )

It's a difficult job and I'm happy you're doing it, though I suggest
an optimal setting of 2-3 is likely to work best:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_Machine_Angel

I would guess that many people probably don't actually understand the
problems or the policies that have emerged as a result.

Anyway, I won't say anymore because I'll probably be on some list or
other myself sometime.

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List