Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hrm, I'm on the slackers list, and I didn't see an email directed to
> me from JB in the last week about the CF.

Really?  Hmmm.  I'm going to send you a test email privately, please
verify whether or not you get it.

> Anyway, I am hoping to take at least one patch this CF, though the
> recent "review it within 5 days or else" policy combined with a ton of
> my own work has kept me back so far.

Thanks!  Your help is much appreciated, on whatever schedule you can do it!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List