Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Actually, every submitter on that list -- including Maciej -- was sent a
> personal, private email a week ago.  A few (3) chose to take the
> opportunity to review things, or promised to do so, including a brand
> new Chinese contributor who needed help with English to review his
> patch.  The vast majority chose not to respond to my email to them at
> all.  When private email fails, the next step is public email.

Hrm, I'm on the slackers list, and I didn't see an email directed to
me from JB in the last week about the CF.

Anyway, I am hoping to take at least one patch this CF, though the
recent "review it within 5 days or else" policy combined with a ton of
my own work has kept me back so far.

Josh

Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Сообщение: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List