Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/24/2013 10:02 AM, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> patch.  The vast majority chose not to respond to my email to them at
>> all.  When private email fails, the next step is public email.
>
> The only problem I have here is that I don't remember about deciding to
> publish a list of failures by public email at all. I hope it's not my
> memory failing me here, because then I would have to remember why I
> didn't speak up against that idea at the time.

You didn't decide anything.  As the CFM, I did.  My job for this month
is to make sure that 100% of patches in that queue get reviewed and
either committed or bounced by July 15th.  I'm doing my job.

I will be more than happy to resign as CFM and turn it over to someone
else if people have a problem with it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.