Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Since Jeevan Ladhe mentioned this patch [1] earlier this week, sending the
> rebased patches here for consideration.  Actually there are only 2 patches
> now, because 0002 above is rendered unnecessary by ecfe59e50fb [2].

Committed 0001 and back-patched to v10.

Your 0002 and the patch from Jeevan Ladhe to which you refer seem to
be covering closely related subjects.  When I apply either patch by
itself, the regression tests pass; when I apply both together, they
fail.  Could you and Jeevan sort that out?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company