Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/08/07 11:05, Amit Langote wrote:
> By the way, bulk of 0004 is refactoring which it seems is what Jeevan's
> default partition patch set also includes as one of the patches [1].  It
> got a decent amount review from Ashutosh.  I broke it down into a separate
> patch, so that the patch to add the new feature is its own tiny patch.
>
> I also spotted a couple of comments referring to attachRel that we just
> recently renamed.
>
> So, attached are:
>
> 0001: s/attachRel/attachrel/g
> 0002: Refactoring to introduce a PartConstraintImpliedByRelConstraint
> 0003: Add the feature to skip the scan of individual leaf partitions

Since Jeevan Ladhe mentioned this patch [1] earlier this week, sending the
rebased patches here for consideration.  Actually there are only 2 patches
now, because 0002 above is rendered unnecessary by ecfe59e50fb [2].

Thanks,
Amit

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOgcT0MWwG8WBw8frFMtRYHAgDD=tpt6U7WcsO_L2k0KYpm4Jg@mail.gmail.com