Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries

От Hillary Masha
Тема Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you Adrian, I was able to unzip the files using powershell, my OS is Windows 10 and I had been using Windows' 'Extract All' to try to get the files. As well, simply double clicking to open the files showed an error stating that windows cannot open this file. I had download the zip files from  https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads .

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 3:27 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/23/22 11:58, Hillary Masha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the microsoft postgresql binaries for versions 14.5, 13.8,
> 12.12, 11.17, 10.22 from
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries
> <https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries> and found
> that there was an error with opening the zip files. Does anyone else use

I could unzip the file on Linux with no errors.

What OS are you on Windows or MacOS and what version?

How did you download?

What software are you using to unzip the file?

> these files and found that they ran into the same issue? If so, where
> else can I get the files?

There are the installers:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--