Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/24/22 09:17, Hillary Masha wrote:
> Thank you Adrian, I was able to unzip the files using powershell, my OS
> is Windows 10 and I had been using Windows' 'Extract All' to try to get
> the files. As well, simply double clicking to open the files showed an
> error stating that windows cannot open this file. I had download the zip
> files from
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

The files you where trying to open where unzipped with PowerShell or
'Extract All'(assuming this means from the right click context menu for
the zip file)?

Show commands/steps used in each case.

Which file(s) exactly?

What is the complete error message?