Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries

От Hillary Masha
Тема Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries
Дата
Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
It looks like Windows 10 is unable to open the zip files for windows versions of the binaries 14.5, 13.8, 12.12, 11.17, 10.22. I get this error message when I double click the zip file or when I right click and select 'Extract All..'.
image.png

I was able to successfully unzip files in powershell using the command below.
image.png

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 2:40 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/24/22 09:17, Hillary Masha wrote:
> Thank you Adrian, I was able to unzip the files using powershell, my OS
> is Windows 10 and I had been using Windows' 'Extract All' to try to get
> the files. As well, simply double clicking to open the files showed an
> error stating that windows cannot open this file. I had download the zip
> files from
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

The files you where trying to open where unzipped with PowerShell or
'Extract All'(assuming this means from the right click context menu for
the zip file)?

Show commands/steps used in each case.

Which file(s) exactly?

What is the complete error message?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries
Сообщение: Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries