Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Corrupted Postgresql Microsoft Binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/23/22 11:58, Hillary Masha wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the microsoft postgresql binaries for versions 14.5, 13.8,
> 12.12, 11.17, 10.22 from
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries
> <https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries> and found
> that there was an error with opening the zip files. Does anyone else use

I could unzip the file on Linux with no errors.

What OS are you on Windows or MacOS and what version?

How did you download?

What software are you using to unzip the file?

> these files and found that they ran into the same issue? If so, where
> else can I get the files?

There are the installers:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--