Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Jim Mlodgenski <jimmy76@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > We certainly expect anything that they list to be up to date, and
>> > coordinated with the official release. I don't think we have a policy
>> > on which branches should be supported though (perhaps we should - in
>> > which case, I'd push for all of them).
>>
>> OK, should someone contact BigSQL and ask them to either remove the
>> 9.3.X release or update it?  I can do that.  Do we want to require all
>> supported branches and check all existing links?
>>

> We'll get 9.3.6 up ASAP. It must have just fallen through the cracks.

Thanks Jim. Can you check that whoever your representative on the
-packagers list is is the most appropriate person please? That's one
way it might have been missed I guess.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages