Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 03:56:04PM +0300, Dave Page wrote:
> > OK, should someone contact BigSQL and ask them to either remove the
> > 9.3.X release or update it?  I can do that.
>
> OK.
>
> > Do we want to require all
> > supported branches and check all existing links?
>
> I don't think we've ever required all support branches to be
> available, so it wouldn't be fair to ask for that now. I perhaps think
> we should for future additions to the page though.

Uh, requiring new people to do more than existing people doesn't seem
fair either.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages