Re: Log the location field before any backtrace

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Log the location field before any backtrace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 9 Jul 2020, at 11:17, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> In PG13, we added the ability to add backtraces to the log output. After some practical experience with it, I think
theorder in which the BACKTRACE and the LOCATION fields are printed is wrong.  I propose we put the LOCATION field
beforethe BACKTRACE field, not after.  This makes more sense because the location is effectively at the lowest level of
thebacktrace.

Makes sense, +1

cheers ./daniel

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Allow an alias to be attached directly to a JOIN ... USING