Re: server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change

От
Тема Re: server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Danny,

So what does the server log say?  If you don't know where it is, it is most likely in the pg_log subdirectory of your
datadirectory.

As you said you changed the PostgreSQL service account then it stopped working, it is probably a permission thing.  On
Linuxthe data directory must have permissions for the postgres user and the postgres user ONLY, so assuming something
similarapplies to Windows, maybe you didn't take away the permissions for your old service account?

Best regards
Holger Friedrich