server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change

От danny
Тема server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change
Дата
Re: server doesn't listen postgresql 9.1 after service change  (Harshad Adalkonda <adalkondaharshad@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Don't know what the error is please help me guys I am pretty new to
PostgreSQL

I did Install PostgreSQL 9.1 on my 2012 R2 windows server It did installed
successfully now I changed PostgreSQL service account

Facing error when trying to restart PostgreSQL service !

The PostgreSQL 9.1 service on local computer started and then stopped. Some
services stooped automatically if they are not in use by other services or
programs.
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5846460/Capture03.png>

When I am trying to login to PostgreSQL database facing the below errors
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5846460/Capture.png>
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5846460/Capture01.png>
Server Doesn't listen
I checked config file