Re: Configure DB

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: Configure DB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:42:57 -0500
From: davydky@gmail.com
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Configure DB

Hi List,
I'm working with Postgres,  I'm  storing spatial information, but I have any problems when I try to acces to my data..from php, visual basic and postgis too...

This is the message error:

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "???" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in C:\Program Files\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\conexion.php on line 4

I read that I need to configure these files:
pg_hba.conf
postgresql.conf
Have you configured these files? Is your service running / Have you tried connecting to Postgres Server using psql or any other client like PgAdmin?

I hope your help..
Thanks...

Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com Try it now!