Re: vacuum verbose relations reporting

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: vacuum verbose relations reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Jeff Frost wrote:
>
>> I guess this isn't entirely accurate, as the above script returns 35883,
>> but vacuum verbose returns:
>>
>> INFO:  free space map contains 111435 pages in 10005 relations
>
> Well, what this means is that not every single table has useful free
> space ...

Ohh...naturally.  So, max_fsm_relations only cares about relations that have
free space to track, and not all relations.  So, is there a way to compute
the number of relatinos with useful free space?

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/