Re: could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:28 AM, bakkiya <bakkiya@gmail.com> wrote:

> We have postgresql9.0 in our Linux server. We are continously getting "could
> not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp": No such file or
> directory" message in the db log file.We have data/pg_stat_tmp directory in,
> but pgstat.tmp file is not ppresent in this directory.Can someone tell us
> why this error messgae is logged?

The file is being opened for write.

Permissions? Space? Kernel settings?

От: Tim
Сообщение: Re: could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"
От: bakkiya
Сообщение: Re: could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"