could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"

От bakkiya
Тема could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"
Дата
Re: could not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp"  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
We have postgresql9.0 in our Linux server. We are continously getting "could
not open temporary statistics file "pg_stat_tmp/pgstat.tmp": No such file or
directory" message in the db log file.We have data/pg_stat_tmp directory in,
but pgstat.tmp file is not ppresent in this directory.Can someone tell us
why this error messgae is logged?

Thanks.