RE: FW: Error!

От Arquimedes Aguirre
Тема RE: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Dear

Ok thanks so much for the explanation, but I don't understand, what does that connection have to do with the error that I described at the beginning, it gives me a password error with any user, what should I do to solve this problem and be able to start the connection?.

I would like to know other opinions from other people since this is a bigger large list of help users regarding this matter.

With any user that I enter, I get the same error when I go to enter the password.

In the link that you sent, there is the operation of the entire program pgadmin 4 and it is very good, but where I can see some explanation in detail to the problem that is being presented to me, at what point exactly could be the answers or support for this type of failure

Thanks so much for attention and collaboration!

Best regards!

Sent from Mail for Windows