Re: FW: Error!

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/22/23 07:31, Arquimedes Aguirre wrote:
> Hi Dear Good Morning!

Please do not top post. Either bottom or inline post per:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

> How to know if I have connection or not connection? May you explain for
> more details? please.

 From the screenshot you have two Postgres servers active, PostgreSQL 15
and punta. In the punta server you have two databases django-active and
postgres. FYI, you don't want to add tables to the postgres database.
It's primary purpose is to be a database you can connect to in the
absence of other databases. The screenshot also shows you are connected
to the databases. If you were not there would be a red x on the icon
next to the database name. To get down to the tables you will need to
click on Schemas and then Public. There will a series of items below
that including Tables. Click on that and pick the table you want to work
with. All of this is spelled out in more detail here:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.21/index.html

Also you probably also look at the Properties for the PostgreSQL 15
server shown in the screenshot to see what host and port it is running on.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com