Re: FW: Error!

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/24/23 15:00, Arquimedes Aguirre wrote:
> Hi Dear
>
> Ok thanks so much for the explanation, but I don't understand, what does
> that connection have to do with the error that I described at the
> beginning, it gives me a password error with any user, what should I do
> to solve this problem and be able to start the connection?.

Well your problem description has changed over the course of this
conversation so at this point I don't really know what the error is that
you are referring to.

USING TEXT not screenshots provide the command you are having the
problem with and the error message you are getting.

You also need to be more specific about what connection as the last
screenshot you provided showed you where connected using pgAdmin4.

> I would like to know other opinions from other people since this is a
> bigger large list of help users regarding this matter.

1) I'm going to say as a generalization the  users on this list probably:

    a) Don't use pgAdmin4.
       and/or
    b) Don't use Windows.

2) There is a pgAdmin support list

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

> With any user that I enter, I get the same error when I go to enter the
> password.
>
> In the link that you sent, there is the operation of the entire program
> pgadmin 4 and it is very good, but where I can see some explanation in
> detail to the problem that is being presented to me, at what point
> exactly could be the answers or support for this type of failure

Without knowing the command used and the error message it will be
difficult to point at a documented answer.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com