Re: postgres crash SOS

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: postgres crash SOS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Felde Norbert <fenor77@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I use 8.2 on a windows server 2008.
> Suddenly postgres crashed and I can not do anything. The message is
> Could not access status of transaction 3982736.
> DATAIL: Could not read from file "pg_clog/0003" at offset 204800: No error.
>
> The only one thing I found to correct this is to create a file filled
> with binary 0 and replace clog/0003. Both files size are the same. I
> tried that but I am still not able to run vacuum.

Was the original 0003 file there, and if so what size was it?  Did you
try to copy it out of the way first?  Did it belong to the pgsql user?
 Did it have any attributes set that would make it impossible to read?
 Are you running anti-virus on this machine? It's known to get in the
way and cause these kinds of problems...

 I tried even with a