Re: postgres crash SOS

От Felde Norbert
Тема Re: postgres crash SOS
Дата
Re: postgres crash SOS  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Before I began I made a filesystem level backup after I stopped the
postgres service.
I have the original 0003 file, the size is 204800, The size of the
other files in this dir is 262144.

I corrected the permissions of the whole data dir, but the error
message is the same.
The exact messages:
The message is the same for the original pg_clog/0003, the 0003
containing binary 0 and after pg_resetxlog:
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  could not access status of
transaction 3974799
DETAIL:  Could not read from file "pg_clog/0003" at offset 204800: No error.
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.active_sessions_split (ct_sid,
ct_name, ct_pos, ct_val, ct_changed) TO stdout;
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

If create the bigger 0003 containing 0 than I get that:
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  xlog flush request
0/A19F5BF8 is not satisfied --- flushed only to 0/A02A1AC8
CONTEXT:  writing block 1149 of relation 1663/4192208/4192508
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.history (historyid, adatkod,
elemid, userid, ido, actionid, targyid, szuloid, opvalue, longfield,
longtext) TO stdout;
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

Thanks,
fenor