Re: 2 PGSQL instances in the same server

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re: 2 PGSQL instances in the same server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
and of course install binaries somewhere else, use a different PG_DATA
dir ... you're soon loosing simplicity ;-) . Some distros support this
natively. Gentoo supports this, don't know about Centos.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 November 2010 16:13, Ramiro Barreca <rbarreca@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We need to have, for migration, either an instance of our actual PG 8.4.4
>> and a new one of PG 9.0 for testing.
>> Where can we found a paper for helping us?
>> Our platform is Centos 5.4 x86 64 bits
>> --
>> Ramiro Barreca
>> rbarreca@gmail.com
>
> I think there is no paper on that, that's just too simple. Install another
> database, run it on another port (that needs changing one value in the
> postgresql.conf).
> regards
> Szymon

Сообщение: Re: 2 PGSQL instances in the same server
Сообщение: Re: 2 PGSQL instances in the same server