3-tier

От Elielson Fontanezi
Тема 3-tier
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi fellows!

    I'm interested in programming a first prototype to demonstrate
3-tier programming using PostGRE database.

      Windows                   Linux RH
Linux RH
    +---------+                +------------+
+------------+
    |  Java   |     ------------->   |   Any AS   |  ----------->  |
PostGRE   |
    +---------+                +------------+
+------------+

    Front-end                  Middletier
Back-end

    I would like to know which application server is recommended to work
on PostGRE.
    I intend to use WebSphere. Maybe other one is preferred.

    I am looking forward from you as soon as possible.

    Thanks all.

A Question...
Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I
have awaited a question.

Elielson Fontanezi
DBA Technical Support - PRODAM
Parque do Ibirapuera s/n - SP - BRAZIL