Re: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sunil Vasanta wrote:
> I want application to access multiple scheme based on call context but only one user is created for
> application and application should access different schema using same user privilege and credentials.
>
> is this possible in Postgres. Plz share u thoughts.
>
> If possible then how to configure search path.

That shouldn't be a problem.

Just issue
   SET serach_path = <whatever>
after you have determined the context.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Sunil Vasanta
Сообщение: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user
От: stevenchang1213
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user