Re: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user

От stevenchang1213
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Can I create multiple schema for one user
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hello,

    Grant usage on schema xxx to user;
    Grant create on schema xxx to user;
    Grant "object level privilege" on xxx.object to user;
    or
set up default privilege on schema object to role, and grant the role to user

u need to study the relations anong role,user and schema. Or I don't think u can figure it out.

從我的 Samsung Galaxy 智慧型手機傳送。