Re: Postgres Backup Utility

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Postgres Backup Utility
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jan 20, 2011, at 10:42 AM, Bradley Holbrook wrote:

> Martin French is right though, ask your developers to write down all their
> SQL struct changes and they look at you funny... and being a developer
> myself I'd look at me funny.

Well, it's what I do and it's trivial. Just don't type DDL directly into a psql session, edit it in your favorite text
editor,in a document called updates-pending.sql, and copy & paste into psql. Sometimes a tiny bit of *process* can
actuallyhelp productivity ;-)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

Сообщение: Re: Should autovacuum do a database wide vacuum near transaction limit?
Сообщение: Re: Should autovacuum do a database wide vacuum near transaction limit?