RE: Oracle to Postgres-Licensed GUI tool

От Erwin Fritz
Тема RE: Oracle to Postgres-Licensed GUI tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'll second the recommendation. I used ora2pg for our migration. It's the 80% solution -- some of the data types
weren'tproperly translated, but it's easy to go back, fix the appropriate script, and rerun that step. It saved us days
ofwork for several terabytes of Oracle data.

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privilegedand confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
allcopies.