Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"
Дата
Ответ на Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Ответы Re: PostgreSQL 10.5 : Logical replication timeout results in PANIC inpg_wal "No space left on device"  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

On Nov 20, 2018, at 3:34 PM, Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> wrote:

Hey, I was reading the docs, it seems it means :

net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time + net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl * net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes = 2hrs 11 Mins 15 Secs, rather than 18 Hrs

Yeah, that’s correct.  I wonder why it didn’t terminate.