Re: Old revised version, and a new one

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 05:24 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>> From: Michael Glaesemann [mailto:grzm@myrealbox.com]
>> As for 4, the two options that spring to mind are changing
>> the color of the text or making the text bold
>
> Make the colour navy blue or something similar.

I'll give it a shot.

> There was one thing - the text around the language box is invisible
> unless you select it, but even then it seems to flash somewhat
> bizarrely. Screenshots attached.

Talk about service! Thanks for the pics. This is what you were talking
about before,

>  (aside from the fact that some of the text doesn't even display in
> IE6).

Right? I'll look into it. A brief google on "css ie6 hidden text"
brought up a couple different mailing list threads. It seems IE6 has
issues with padding and divs, so hopefully I'll be able to find a good
workaround.

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one