Re: Old revised version, and a new one

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Make the colour navy blue or something similar.

> The two things I'm happiest about is I haven't yet heard about
> *mistakes* causing huge problems in browsers (though those may yet
> come) and I was actually able to get the host thing worked
> out in less than 30 hours (thanks to those five folks at
> hub.org)-my 5am URI slip notwithstanding! ;)

There was one thing - the text around the language box is invisible
unless you select it, but even then it seems to flash somewhat
bizarrely. Screenshots attached.

Regards, Dave

PS, ie6 on XP, fully patched and plugged.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: