Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict
Дата
Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:02 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:

> it depends on how you look at it, I suppose. If you look at ":xy" as "x"
> being the 10s position and "y" being the 1s position, it makes no sense.

Suffice it to say, I don't look at it that way :-). I'd wager most
people wouldn't either, but I have no data to back that up of course.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict
Сообщение: Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict