Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Список pgsql-www
Hi Ads,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

>  > The wiki can be accessed at
>  >
>  >      http://wiki.postgresql.org/
>
>  Is it ok to have a category like "external resources"? Links to other
>  websites?
>
>  One link comes into my mind: there is a well-used german PG forum which
>  is managed by a guy who is not active in the community. The same
>  applies to the english speaking forum. Just to give two examples.

Sure - in fact there are already a bunch of offsite links in the
documents that were moved from techdocs.

I did just discuss using it for different languages with someone else
- I suggested that perhaps we should add a 'language specific' set of
links on the front page (which can only be edited by sysops). Would
that work for you? Then you could add any German documents or
resources as you saw fit.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com