Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>  > One thing that crosses my mind - perhaps we should run a full index
>  > once per week to try to catch this sort of thing in the future?
>
>  Seems running it weekly would mean failures would disappear and not be
>  diagnosed.

There is that - but then at least the index should be up to date
within 7 days at all times regardless of any corner cases that we
might otherwise not notice for some time.

BTW, the reindexing just finished - it added 31,269 messages that were
previously missing :-(

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com