Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > Perhaps I should just try without the subdir and see if it works.
>
> I am wondering if we should bail out of Mhonarc all together. Do we
> actually need it? We have the actual mbox files right? Couldn't we
> build our own parser for whatever?

Let's not throw it out until we know that's where the problem is.  A lot of work has been but into our mhonarc instal
overthe years to make it fit with our website etc.

Dave has looked at the custom parser thing, but it's a lot more work than you'd initially think. There's a zillion
corner-cases.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: