Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello all,

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:53:57 +0000 Dave Page wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that wiki.postgresql.org is now open for business!

Oh, very good!

> The wiki can be accessed at
>
>      http://wiki.postgresql.org/

Is it ok to have a category like "external resources"? Links to other
websites?

One link comes into my mind: there is a well-used german PG forum which
is managed by a guy who is not active in the community. The same
applies to the english speaking forum. Just to give two examples.

Kind regards

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives