Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?
Дата
Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-06-21 09:19, Fabien COELHO wrote:
>> I've been annoyed that the documentation navigation does not always has an
>> "Up" link. It has them inside parts, but the link disappears and you have
>> to go for the "Home" link which is far on the right when on the root page
>> of a part?
>>
>> Is there a good reason not to have the "Up" link there as well?

> The original stylesheets explicitly go out of their way to do it that
> way.

Can we find any evidence of the reasoning?  As you say, that clearly was
an intentional choice.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Parallell hashjoin sometimes ignores temp_tablespaces