Re: Parallell hashjoin sometimes ignores temp_tablespaces

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Parallell hashjoin sometimes ignores temp_tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:26 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 29 Jun 2020, at 17:02, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> I think the fix is the attached one (tested on version 11 which is what $customer is using).  To me it looks like this may have been a copy/paste error all the way back in 98e8b480532 which added default_tablespace back in 2004. (And is in itself entirely unrelated to parallel hashjoin, but that's where it got exposed at least in my case)

Running through the repro and patch on HEAD I confirm that the attached fixes
the issue. +1 for the patch and a backpatch of it.

It would be nice to have a test covering test_tablespaces, but it seems a tad
cumbersome to create a stable one.

Thanks. pushed!